Austrian Championship 2005

da gerold
Ahn
Ahn
VEKN Nr.:

Austrian Championship 2005

Post by da gerold »

HOSPTIAL FOOD

Home Sweeet Home, a lady is laying with new breasts on the second floor, Sweet Home, a broken leg from an old lady, Sweeet Home, Sweeet Home, a drunken sportsman, Sweet Home,…

Stop! I smell somebody, another vampire is in my hospital.

Somebody is hunting in my hospital, somebody drinks my bloooood!!!!!

I will get him and drink his blood, where will he hide himself? I am hungry and need blood to increase my power before I travel to Budapest to meet some other undead friends. But will they know who I am? From every fraction they will arrive, Sabbat, Camarilla, independent, different bloodlines, and some other guy’s will try to get the prize, but who will make it?

But I will find the bastard, and then I'm gonna call the Blood Hunt by myself. I can do it, you don’t believe me? I am the Anarch Baron of Gmunden. In former days I was a Member of the Camarilla and was a good friend of some Tremeres, so I learned a lot of thraumaturgic shit.

So burn baby burn,...

I will use my Auspex to get him, I want his undead ass, and this bastard will die! Heh, I got him, he is hiding himself in Marchtrenk, a small town south of Linz (the Domain of Ulugh Beg). I shit on your graves, fucking Tremeres! I will eat this Bastard…

Will you see this crazy Malkavian guy? Do you have fear? Better you have it, he survives under Tremeres and will hunt them, anyway. Do you think he can use his dementation against you?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome to the Austrian Championships

date: October 23rd 2005
time: 11:00 (start of registry), 12:00 (start of round one)
type of tournament: constructed, 3 prelims á 2hrs. + final
entry fee: 5 Euros
place: Volkshaus Marchtrenk, Goethestrasse 7, 4614 Marchtrenk

Spezial Prize Support: T-Shirt: Hospital Food with different artwork (yet to come)

And Stefan Ferenci will get his own T-Shirt: "Please hurt me, oust me, I am your Austrian pussycat"
T-Shirt Colour: Pink

Würde mich freuen euch auf diesem Event (meinen ersten als Prinz) begrüßen zu dürfen!!!

Wenn ihr Übernachtung oder so braucht, weil ihr von weiter weg kommt, könnt gerne bei mir nächtigen, habe so platz für 5 Leute und der Rest (5+) mit Schlafsack und Unterlagsmatte,... und wenn die Bude voll ist können wir auch noch die eine oder andere partie anreißen :-)

lg gerold